Tuesday, July 26, 2005

05-07-26 Ljubljana (Slovenja)



We are now in Ljubljana, we left before my friend because she was working at the bar. We went to visit the city by our own. This is one of my favourite cities. It is really beautiful, it has a nice antique atmosphere and it is where the youth are. We ere staying at my friend apartment with them. The first day that we arrived we visited the city a bit, we walked, like we always do! It was shinny and very hot day. We went to the castle and we visited it, from there we had quite a nice view. It was worth the detour that we took to go see it. There was a very nice church all painted with a lot of different emblems, and a very special sculpture like an egg but open and with writing inside. I could have stayed there hour to watch it. We then went in a party that was in the parking lot of the residence of the university. A lot of the friend of mine where there, with wine, guitar. I had a great time with them, talking and enjoying it until the first light of the morning. I even slept at the residence in a bed of somebody that wasn’t there. Me and my friend Maja we slept 3 hours that day and then we went to Bled and Bohing. This night is a night that I will remember for a very long time. If you want to know more about this marvellous city, just look at the picture and you’ll know everything that you need to know to want to go there.

No comments: